The following process will be used by TCMHA for health screening.
Who needs to complete the screening questions:
- Everyone entering the facility needs to fill out the questionnaire, this includes coaches and parents on behalf of themselves and players.
How do I access the screening questionnaire?
Can I make the link look like an app:
- Yes, on iPhone: while in browser tap and hold the share button, then select 'Add to Home Screen'
How far in advance can I fill out the information?
- We ask that the questionnaire is completed not earlier than an hour prior to the scheduled event.
What fields do I need to fill out?
- Full Name (first and last), we ask that you DO NOT combine player and parent names into one submission
- Type in phone number we could reach you in case of COVID-19 exposure
- Select your team from the User Group menu
- Select facility (currently only Wellesley Arena
- Select date attending and scheduled time of use
- Answer the screening questions
- Check off CAPTCHA 'I'm not a robot' proof
- Click Submit
How long will the records be retained for?
- 30 days per OHF requirements.
Why do I have to fill out those questions?
- Filling out the questionnaire is required by OHF and OMHA as part of the return to play plan.
What happens if I or my child answer 'yes' to any of the screening questions?
- You are NOT ALLOWED to enter the facility.
Who came up with the screening questions?
- The questions are fully aligned with those mandated by OHF and OMHA. They might evolve during the year.
What happens after I fill out the questions and submit the form?
- Coach, trainer, or the parent rep performing the health screening check will receive email notification along with your answers. They will verify that the information for you and your child has been successfully received.
What if I forgot to fill it out?
- You will not be permitted to enter the facility until a coach, trainer or team rep/manager can fill it out on your behalf. There will be a spare tablet available at each arena.